Staying in Hotels? WHY? & pay for parking $22 to $35??
Vacations in Monterey.com   - Monthly Rentals w/Ocean Views, in Monterey Peninsula Area
My Blog

Staying in Hotels? WHY? & pay for parking $22 to $35??

Who is with me on this?  I don't like having to pay EXTRA for every little thing when I stay at a hotel.  I am at a Westin Hotel right now with my daughter and sweetheart.  Just the parking alone for all 3 of our cars is $68.50/night!!!  and God forbid if we needed to use their internet at $15/day.   If it weren't for the fact that we are taking a seminar from 9a to 12a every day and very little time to travel back and forth to the classes we would most definitely be in a Vacation Rental.

So it's a pretty lobby, so there is a Starbucks here...Do you know they even charge you $25 if you move all of their over-priced drinks in the fridge and put your own things in???

Oh and just why or why do I have to look at those M&M's on that electronic tray the entire time I am here.  I'm on a diet and I've lost 12 pounds and I don't need to look TEMPTATION at 5x the price right in my eye.  LOL.

If you've never stayed in a vacation rental here are a few of the amazing benefits for guests:
1. FREE PARKING!!!
2. PRIVATE HOT TUB....it's not shared with 50 mill other people.
3. Sit together in the morning in your jammies and have coffee and cook breakfast with a view instead of piling in to a car and eating at some tourist trap.
4. Way more showers/baths per capita than you will have in a 200 sq foot hotel room
5. FREE INTERNET..HOORAY!!!  CD players other gadgets all at your disposal.
6.  No, you won't have to walk across a filled over priced parking lot to get to the lobby and then walk all the way to the elevators and then WAIT FOR THE ELEVATOR while someone sneezes and coughs on you.  You will just park and walk in.  Ahhhhh....take a deep breath.
7. Build a Campfire and take in Nature without all of those noisy other guests around you.  And you won't have to worry if your children sing and play too loud either.
8. PETS: You won't have to board your pet and worry the whole time if Fido is eating and pooping just right.  Fido will be right there with you.  Hooray to that.
9. Intimacy: You and your friends or family will get to really bond more, spend more time and NOT WORRY SOME HOTEL WORKER IS going to rip off your STUFF or that your car is going to get broken into.
10.  You deserve more than just a hotel. Renting a vacation rental is easy, Same 3pm check-in and 11 am checkout without all the hassles and if you are willing to do a little extra clean-up the owners will often give you a later checkout.

Convinced yet?  Vacation Rentals really make your Vacation a Vacation.  So try one today! If you are already a vacation rental guest...tell us what you like most about renting a home versus staying in a hotel.

59 Comments to Staying in Hotels? WHY? & pay for parking $22 to $35??:

Comments RSS
Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments on Friday, November 30, 2012 2:01 AM
I always like to read a quality content having accurate information regarding the subject and the same thing I found in this post. Nice work

costa rica honeymoon on Friday, May 10, 2013 4:55 AM
Long term care will help in building healthy relation with the customer, i really like this post,good services is the only thing from which the customer will came back to your hotel gain.keep sharing.

wew on Tuesday, October 8, 2013 12:54 AM
fgfdry56 hgj

hotel frankfurt on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 11:47 PM
All the efforts you put in the blog post is appreciable. Thanks for sharing these tips and reasons to stay. Looking forward to read more blogs and contents from you.

holiday apartments mackay on Monday, December 10, 2012 4:31 AM
I like the description about the vacation rentals. Thanks for such beautiful share.

Adventure vacations on Thursday, December 13, 2012 5:46 AM
Everything about this post is interesting. From the choice of topic to the written content to the way you wrote about it.

Bed and Breakfast Brighton on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 3:19 AM
This blog really very helpful for me.Today online services are very important.Thanks to providing pleasant services and programs.

Luxury Broadbeach Accommodation on Friday, December 28, 2012 4:55 AM
Great piece of writing, I really liked the way you highlighted some really important and significant points. Thanks so much, I appreciate your work.

Iceland tours on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 6:08 AM
Yes i am agreed with your point that why should we pay for parking. You have made a very nice discussion over it. Thank You.

cycling holidays in Europe on Monday, February 4, 2013 10:00 PM
Nice blog! Very helpful for the one who is searching for hotels in their holiday session.

Pinjore Haryana on Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:06 PM
Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work. Thanks for this very useful info you have provided us.

Victoria hotels on Thursday, February 21, 2013 1:57 AM
Some times its not good to stay at hotels.Because it can charge you more and more.For parking in hotels you have to pay extra charges.

pet friendly holiday accommodation on Monday, March 4, 2013 11:41 PM
Sometimes it's better to pay parking charges alone without staying at hotel to save a lot of money in the other expenses.

Caloundra Accommodation on Sunday, March 17, 2013 10:58 PM
You wrote so well.The whole blog was just awesome.I find it so informative and valuable.Keep it updating that kind of useful stuff.

Low Price Hotels in Karachi on Thursday, March 21, 2013 3:14 AM
Informative notes down about the top three hotel of Dallas! I am very pleased to have address of Hyatt Regency Dallas. Thanks and serve more helpful content about this